Monday 22 September 2008

Ask Tom #1


I saw you in Atlanta, GA when you opened up for the Water Boys and became an instant fan. Any plans to ever come back to Atlanta?

Thanks,

Jerry Adams


Hello Jerry. That seems a long time ago now, was it the Roxy we played? I remember a great little theatre, and also playing an in-store somewhere that day. It's all starting to get lost in the mists of time. I'd love to come back to Atlanta but alas have no real plans to just yet, as all my touring in the states is self-funded right now and I can only play a select few cities. Maybe you can book a trip out to East or West coasts one day. If not, hold a house party, invite me, and we'll see what we can do!

2 comments:

  1. lol...Gerry Adams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tom, what about house partys in Germany? ;) ^^

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment, observations,screams of outrage here, and clothing and grooming tips.